Saturday, August 29, 2015

Cookies!

So Joe made some homemade chocolate chunk cookies the other night, using white, milk, and dark chocolate chunks. I think they look quite nice!


Well, they look nice on the top; unfortunately Joe may not be the best cook, and some of them did get a bit black on the bottom. Perhaps his oven is not heating things evenly?


Overall though, they look quite presentable, I think.



Of course they're polymer clay and not actually edible, and when you put them on the little tea saucer they go clink, but hey. I made them in two sizes, the larger about a half inch across to look like the big three inch kind. I suppose I should have posed them with something for scale like all the other miniature makers do, like a quarter or dime or pencil, oh well.

I baked the different varieties of 'chocolate' separately first so they would remain in solid chunks and not just get mixed into the 'dough'. I baked them as thin slabs, then cut them up while they were still warm from the oven, which worked quite well. I am very happy with them!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home